Make a Contribution
The Foundation makes it easy to donate via credit card
You can mail a contribution to Parks and Wildlife Foundation at 523 East Capitol Ave. Pierre, SD 57501. Please make checks payable to South Dakota Parks and Wildlife Foundation.
For contributions being mailed, please include the following:
- Name, address, phone number
- The name of the fund or project to which you would like to contribute.
- Note: if the gift is being made in honor or memory of a loved one, please include their name and the name/address of the person who should receive notification of the gift.
Friends of South Dakota Parks and Wildlife
The South Dakota Parks and Wildlife Foundation has been working for nearly three decades to conserve our state’s natural resources and it has a solid record of accomplishment. With a minimum contribution of $50, donors can become a "Friend of Parks and Wildlife." Your "Friends" contributions provide important funding that helps the Foundation raise funds used to support Game, Fish and Parks projects. "Friends" donors receive a complimentary gifts as outlined below.
These gifts are a small token of our appreciation for helping us accomplish our mission. However, the greatest benefit of being a "Friend" is becoming a stakeholder in the movement to conserve South Dakota’s great places. Become a "Friend of Parks and Wildlife" by donating to the Friends program online or print the "Become a Friend" form and mail your contribution today.
Levels of Friends of South Dakota Parks and Wildlife
- $50 - PWF lapel pin and a quartely e-newsletter.
- $100 - PWF lapel pin, quarterly e-newsletter and a GFP Conservation Digest annual subscription.
- $250 - PWF lapel pin, quarterly e-newsletter, GFP Conservation Digest annual subscription and PWF water bottle.
- $500 - PWF lapel pin, quarterly e-newsletter, GFP Conservation Digest annual subscription, PWF water bottle, and PWF backpack.
- $1000 - PWF lapel pin, quartely e-newsletter, GFP Conservation Digest annual subscription, PWF water bottle, PWF backpack, SD State Park annual liscense, and Recognition on PWF website.
Donate to South Dakota Habitat
Donate to South Dakota Habitat today!
- Click the "DONATE" button above.
- Select "Habitat Conservation Foundation" from dropdown options.
- Fill out your billing information and select the amount you wish to donate.
- Hit "donate."
The South Dakota Second Century Habitat Fund is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to advocate for habitat stewardship, collaborate with community partners and be conservation leaders to benefit all of South Dakota. They recognize the importance of conserving the land, enhancing wildlife populations and sustaining South Dakota’s outdoor heritage. This non-profit organization serves as a resource to landowners and conservation organizations who have previously identified projects or programs, but need grant funding to make them a reality.
Other Ways to Help
A variety of other giving options are available to suit your particular situation. Gifts of appreciated stock, other securities and real estate are common ways to give. Gifts can be given during your lifetime, through your will or estate or by designating the Foundation as beneficiary of insurance policies or qualified retirement plans such as IRAs or 401Ks. As you consider any substantial gift, please consult your tax professional to identify the most advantageous giving options for you.
Gifts may be given in memory to support the general work of the Foundation, a specific park or area, or a particular activity. More information on Memorial Gifts.
For additional administrative information, call the Foundation at 605.773.4503 or email Lisa.Weyer@state.sd.us.